Global Mindset training sharpens the general understanding of cultural interactions and differences and how culture plays a role in forming our behaviour and our view of other people’s actions.
Through research based results, we give you an insight in to the general cultural differences that play a role in cross-cultural collaborations. With that in mind, we train the ability to decode each individual situation and communicate and act accordingly in the international collaboration. In the development of your global mindset, we work focused on the formulation and implementering of personal strategies.
YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS TRAINING IF
- You have employees or business partners with many different cultural backgrounds, either in the same office location or in departments in different countries
- You wish to deal with potential new business partners
- You wish to strengthen your employees’ ability to interact culturally intelligently in an international company.
THIS TRAINING WILL GIVE YOU, AMONGST OTHER THINGS
Specific knowledge about
- Global Mindset and how you develop your own global mindsets
- The importance of your own cultural baggage in an international collaboration
- The most important cultural differences, for example, what influence the cultural dimension of hierarchy has on leadership style
- How you can use your forms of communication (e-mail/face-to-face meetings/ video meetings, etc.) in the most appropriate way in intercultural meetings
- Adapt your communication and avoid misunderstandings
- Optimise collaboration in a team of colleagues with many different cultural backgrounds
- Be aware of blindspots: What is it you don’t know, that you should know?
- Build relations and trust in an international context
- Decode situations in an cultural context and switch off your own cultural filters and hence act more culturally intelligent
- Formulate personal strategies and implement them in your daily intercultural interactions