Our cultural background has a huge influence on our expectations of a leader and on leadership. The definition of a strong and good leader is culture dependent, and without the knowledge of how our definitions differ from each other, we risk misunderstandings occurring and insecurity associated with leadership.
Cultural training in global leadershipgives you an insight in to how your perception of leadership can differ from your employees. You become wiser about your own personal preferences and your own personal leadership style and you gain tools to lead your global employees in a culturally intelligent way.
YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS TRAINING IF
- You are a manager for employees with another cultural background than your own
- You are a manager for employees with different cultural backgrounds
THIS TRAINING WILL GIVE, AMONGST OTHER THINGS
Specific knowledge about
- What influence culture has on expectations of leadership style and the decision making process
- How you can become a culturally inclusive leader
- How you target your communication to the receiver and the context
- Why the classical Danish non-hierarchical leader in some cultural contexts can be seen as a weak leader
- Build trust as a global leader
- Motivate your international employees in a culturally intelligent way
- Give appropriate feedback
- Take advantage of the competencies and the potential that a multicultural team contains
- Put strategies in place for culturally inclusive leadership