Great video conferencing and virtual communication
Culture has a big influence on our communication, also virtually. We give you an insight in to what impact culture has on the dynamics that arise in a virtual team and we train your competencies so that you act appropriately in the teams.
Do you experience that your virtual meetings aren’t as effective as you wish they could be? Do misunderstandings arise because of a difference in expectations to the process, for example what the next step is and who should take it? Or can it be difficult to achieve good relations in a virtual collaboration? Do you think that it is difficult to conduct a dynamic brainstorm in a virtual meeting? If so, a training in virtual teams can help you to optimise collaboration in your virtual teams.
YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS TRAINING IF
- You are a team with members from many different cultural backgrounds
- You are a team with members who have 2 or 3 different cultural backgrounds
THIS TRAINING WILL GIVE YOU, AMONGST OTHER THINGS
Specific knowledge about
- Which cultural differences you should be aware of in your virtual team
- What you should be especially aware of as a moderator of a meeting and how to structure a culturally intelligent “rhythm of communication” (when do we use video conferencing and written communication, when should the whole team meet, and when is it appropriate to have a one-to-one conversation)
- How cultural differences influence our expectations of how processes should be led, how meetings should be held, and how decisions should be made
- How features such as in Skype for Business, can be used to optimise virtual communication in a multicultural team
- Organise, lead or hold a virtual meeting and design a culturally intelligent “rhythm of communication”
- Build relations and trust towards other team members in a virtual team
- Ensure alignment so that all are in agreement about the next step and have the same expectations
- Motivate participants in a virtual meeting
WORKSHOP, COURSE, LECTURE, OR ONE-TO-ONE TRAINING?
At the training, you can opt to have individual culture profiles made for each team member using the tool called GlobeSmart. Through GlobeSmart, team members can compare their personal profiles with each other. This allows you to map the main cultural differences within the team and form the basis for the design of new strategies in the creation of a well-functioning team culture. We are also certified in a number of other personality tests, team and cultural tools, which you can choose to integrate in your training. See more here.
We always focus on your specific needs and put together a program that is based on your reality and industry. Before the training, you will therefore receive a questionnaire so that from your answers, we can clarify your needs and challenges. We tailor your workshop, course or lecture based on the knowledge from the questionnaires and dialogues with you.