Teammembers from different countries
DO YOU KNOW THAT MULTICULTURAL TEAMS ARE EITHER CONSIDERABLY LESS PRODUCTIVE OR CONSIDERABLY MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN TEAMS WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE SAME CULTURAL BACKGROUND?
Using your team as the starting point, we help you to find out how you can exploit the strengths of being a multicultural team.
We start by looking at the general cultural differences between the countries represented in the team. From there, we proceed to the personal level, where we work with each team member’s personal profile and preferences and we focus on where you as a team can turn the differences to strengths.
If you wish, we can work towards defining a new common team culture, which can optimise the teamwork and create an effective and well-functioning team.
YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS TRAINING IF
- You are a team with members from many different cultural backgrounds
- You are a team with members who have 2 or 3 different cultural backgrounds
THE TRAINING WILL GIVE YOU, AMONGST OTHER THINGS
Specific knowledge about
- How you can take advantage of your qualities as a multicultural team
- The cultural differences your team should be aware of
- Which personal profiles each individual in your team has, and how they work in the team dynamics
- How to develop a highly effective multicultural team
- Exploit the strengths of being a multicultural team
- Work towards being an effective and well-functioning team
- Create a new common team culture
- Strengthen trust and optimise communication in the team
WORKSHOP, COURSE, LECTURE, OR ONE-TO-ONE TRAINING?
At the training multicultural teams, you can opt to have individual culture profiles made for each team member using the tool called GlobeSmart. Through GlobeSmart, team members can compare their personal profiles with each other. This allows you to map the main cultural differences within the team and form the basis for the design of new strategies in the creation of a well-functioning team culture. We are also certified in a number of other personality tests, team and cultural tools, which you can choose to integrate in your training. See more here.
We always focus on your specific needs and put together a program that is based on your reality and industry. Before the training (multicultural teams), you will therefore receive a questionnaire so that from your answers, we can clarify your needs and challenges. We tailor your workshop, course or lecture based on the knowledge from the questionnaires and dialogues with you.