In the Inclusive Leadership training, we work based on the individual leader’s own preferences, management style and biases. Only when we know our own preferences and the differences we can experience in a diverse team, we can work to become inclusive leaders.
We motivate the leader to see the great potential in inclusion of diversity. Among other things, we map the diversity of the individual leader’s team/department/group and identify and discuss inclusion challenges in relation to the total cognitive diversity. We also work with specific work situations where unintentional exclusionary or non-inclusive behavior can typically occur.
YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS TRAINING IF
- You are the leader of a diverse team
- As a leader, you want everyone on the team to feel included
- Your goal is to bring diversity into play for the benefit of the whole team and its performance
THIS TRAINING WILL GIVE YOU, AMONGST OTHER THINGS
Specific knowledge about
- Inclusive communication at meetings, in decision-making and idea development processes
- How you as a leader can have a more inclusive approach to your employees
- How to plan and facilitate inclusive meetings, decision processes, idea development processes and feedback
- Understand the cognitive diversity potential
- Understand your employees’ different needs and expectations of you as a leader
- Develop personal strategies and gain concrete tools for inclusive leadership practices
- Use inclusive leadership tools
- Understand your own verbal and non-verbal communication
WORKSHOPS, COURSES, LECTURES OR ONE-TO-ONE TRAINING?
We always focus on your specific needs and put together a program that is based on your reality and industry. Before the training, you will therefore receive a questionnaire so that from your answers, we can clarify your needs and challenges. We tailor your workshop, course or lecture based on the knowledge from the questionnaires and dialogues with you.