DID YOU KNOW THAT MULTICULTURAL TEAMS ARE EITHER CONSIDERABLY LESS PRODUCTIVE OR CONSIDERABLY MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN TEAMS WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE SAME CULTURAL BACKGROUND?
Using your team as the starting point, we help you to find out how you can exploit the strengths of being a multicultural team.
We start by looking at the general cultural differences between the countries represented in the team. From there, we proceed to the personal level, where we work with each team member’s personal profile and preferences and we focus on where you as a team can turn the differences to strengths.
If you wish, we can work towards defining a new common team culture, which can optimise the teamwork and create an effective and well-functioning team.
YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS TRAINING IF
- You are a team with members from many different cultural backgrounds
- You are a team with members who have 2 or 3 different cultural backgrounds
THE TRAINING WILL GIVE YOU, AMONGST OTHER THINGS
Specific knowledge about
- How you can take advantage of your qualities as a multicultural team
- The cultural differences your team should be aware of
- Which personal profiles each individual in your team has, and how they work in the team dynamics
- How to develop a highly effective multicultural team
- Exploit the strengths of being a multicultural team
- Work towards being an effective and well-functioning team
- Create a new common team culture
- Strengthen trust and optimise communication in the team