Most people do not exclude anyone consciously. Awareness of our own unconscious biases can give us an understanding of how we sometimes do and say things that inadvertently seem exclusive or non-inclusive.
The best way to gain insight into but also become aware of one’s own unconscious biases is by constantly being challenged and confronted with them. In this training you will therefore be confronted and involved through exercises that ‘catch’ you in your unconscious biases. The goal of the training is to identify one’s own unconscious biases, create consciousness about them and thus minimize the unintended consequences.
YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS TRAINING IF
- If you want to focus on diversity and unconscious bias in your team or organization
- If you want ‘bias-conscious’ employees and managers in order to create a more inclusive culture in the organization.
THE TRAINING WILL GIVE YOU, AMONGST OTHER THINGS
Specific knowledge about
- What is unconscious bias
- The 5 most central types of bias
- How you can actively include everyone in, for example, decision-making processes, meetings, etc.
- Recognize what unconscious bias is
- Identify how unconscious bias affects the individual and the organization
- Develop strategies to deal with unconscious bias
- Reduce unconscious bias in order to improve the quality of decisions and ensure higher retention of talent, overall job satisfaction and better utilization of diversity
WORKSHOPS, COURSES, LECTURES OR ONE-TO-ONE TRAINING?
We can advise you on the form that is most relevant to you. Read more here.
We always focus on your specific needs and put together a program that is based on your reality and industry. Before the training, you will therefore receive a questionnaire so that from your answers, we can clarify your needs and challenges. We tailor your workshop, course or lecture based on the knowledge from the questionnaires and dialogues with you.