International students in Denmark often experience the Danish education tradition as different than their own. A training in Living and studying/working in Denmark gives insigt in Danish culture and education tradition and prepare international students to work in Denmark. Research shows how the number of international students in Denmark has increased during the last couple of years, however, a great number of these students leave Denmark after completing their education. Knowledge about Danish culture and education tradition ensures better adjustment to Denmark. A training in Living and studying/working in Denmark gives tools and knowledge to be successful in a new cultural context. The session gives thorough insight in Danish culture, everyday life and Danish education and business culture, and help the students/new employees to commit themselves to a Danish context in a culturally intelligent way.
YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS TRAINING IF
- You wish to give your international students or employees the best qualifications to stay in Denmark.
- You want to prepare your students/employees to go to Denmark
THE TRAINING WILL GIVE YOU
Specific knowledge about
- The roots of Danish culture and how history, community, welfare and religion has shaped the Danes way of acting
- Danish mind-set and values
- Danish education tradition and how it differs on a global level
- Understand and act culturally intelligent in a Danish context
- Understand the factors that have shaped the Danes